just me!

I believe that, in everything, there is...

Learning XML and Blogger

Friday, January 21, 2011
Since I am new to Blogger, I have spent the past two weeks learning how Blogger design works. I have experience in HTML, CSS, PHP, some JavaScript, and WordPress but I have never used XML. I downloaded a free template to analyze and learning Blogger. One problem (at least for me) was that the code was a gumbled mess. So, I organized it properly and was able to get a better understanding through that entire process.

I created a test Blogger blog (almost a tongue twister, huh) and created my own simple template. I now understand how Blogger places information and I am ready to move forward with designing Blogger blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

home | about | contact

Copyright 2009-2010 a bit of design. All rights reserved.
All content, images, and scripts are original artwork of a bit of design. All content and images are copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any way.
Copyrights for the International Webmasters Association and The HTML Writers Guild are held respectively.

Proudly powered by Blogger